18 January 2013

PRINTORIUM PRESENT






I was very lucky to be given a wonderful present this Christmas from Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima, the Graphic Designers from the Harry Potter films. Through The Printorium they sell limited edition prints of the artwork they created during their 10 years of working on the films. My print is a Premium edition of The Daily Prophet newspaper, which is now destined for a spot on my living room wall. Some of my other favorites include the Quidditch poster, Mudbloods book cover, and the Hogwarts School exercise books, and having seen them all firsthand I can say they look even more beautiful in the flesh. Take a trip over to The Printorium to see many more in the collection, and to get your own piece of Harry Potter history!

No comments:

Post a Comment